||Amazon Media Group LLC
|Type of Position:
Description & Details
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Manager with exceptional project management skills to lead strategic content programs for Amazon Media Group.
At Amazon, we continually look for opportunities to invent on behalf of our customers, helping them find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. To this end, we offer advertisers and agencies ways to connect with customers that are accretive to the customer’s experience with Amazon. We launched our first advertising program in 2006, and since then have built a global portfolio of advertising solutions on Amazon owned sites, mobile web and apps, Fire tablet and TV, out of home, and on thousands of external publishers on desktop and mobile through programmatic advertising.
In this role, you will manage the communications strategy across events, executive presentations and keynotes, and contribute content to external channels, like the advertising blog. You will be responsible for developing unique and inspiring content, seeking out strategic content and keynote opportunities, and streamlining our efforts to impact how advertising is highlighted in industry publications. This role often interfaces with executives both at Amazon and customers that we partner with for content activations. Because you will be driving efforts that multiple teams feed into and leverage, you will need to establish clear processes, set prioritization, and be able to communicate effectively.
The ideal candidate will be metrics-driven with strong ownership and attention to detail. You will need to be able to prioritize effectively and communicate clearly and persuasively. This person is able to drive focus and excellence within the programs they own, with their colleagues in marketing and market research and with the sales and product teams they work with. This role requires exceptional written communication abilities. This position does not have any direct reports.
· 5+ Years Agency Experience
· Strong bias for action: ability to juggle multiple priorities and create a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
· Passion for advertisers and providing them with compelling propositions.
· Move easily between generating big, creative ideas and driving ongoing process improvement.
· Strong oral and written communication skills with proven ability to influence.
· Proven analytical and data decision-making capabilities.
· Partner effectively with multiple stakeholders.
· Proven ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment.
· Track record of taking ownerships and driving results.
· Proven ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
· Demonstrated high attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
· Experience interpreting data and making business recommendations.
· Demonstrated ability to manage complex and highly visible projects.
· Ability to travel domestically & internationally occasionally.
· Experience with MS Word, Power Point and SharePoint
· Proficiency with MS Excel
Demonstrated ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, geographically diverse, and rapidly changing environment
· Experience with an internet or technology company.
· Experience in ecommerce, advertising or digital marketing.
· Experience developing keynotes and on-stage content.
How to Apply / Contact
Apply online: https://www.amazon.jobs/en/jobs/487468