||Amazon Media Group LLC
|Type of Position:
Description & Details
When done correctly, advertising allows customers to discover new products they love and brands to find new customers. Revenues generated from advertising allow us to decrease costs for our customers: save $20 when you buy a Kindle with ads customized for you. It's a win for our customers, a win for our advertisers and a win for Amazon.
Our team builds tools to help a diverse group of advertisers (authors, app developers, ad agencies, small businesses that sell products on Amazon and well known international brands) find the right advertising option to meet their needs and enables them to launch their first ad campaign quickly.
We're looking for a senior product manager who will define, launch and own a new internal advertising analytics platform. The goal of this platform is to provide instant access to credible, accurate, timely, relevant, and granular advertiser performance data. These insights power selling conversations, inform intelligent advertiser outreach with key business indicators, prioritize and qualify potential advertisers, and provide context for decision-making across the organization.
· You enjoy building products that you'll encounter on a daily basis outside of work
· You excel in distilling complex thoughts, succinctly, into one page vision statements
· You are always looking for opportunities to test new ideas and balance novel thinking with research into what already exists
· You're not intimidated by the tech debt, you understand how to leapfrog
· You've got a proven track record of earning the trust of engineers, designers, and program managers with whom you rely on
· You enjoy taking products that delight their users and making them better
· You understand that it's still Day One at Amazon and you are excited about launching an engaging and challenging career at Amazon
You may already know if you are a fit, but perhaps you are worried about relevance of your prior experience.
Don't be – we are looking for smart, proven, technically adept individuals; if you are the right candidate, we are flexible.
· 7+ years of experience managing a business or business line via analytics or equivalent
· 3+ years of digital or software product management experience or equivalent
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent in engineering, computer science or related technical field
· Prior experience as a software engineer or data analyst
· Experience in or deep knowledge of the online advertising industry
· Experience with agile program management methodologies
How to Apply / Contact
Apply online: https://www.amazon.jobs/en/jobs/499507