||Amazon Media Group LLC
|Type of Position:
Description & Details
We are looking for a Head of Advertising Sales and Client Training for the Amazon Media Group.
At Amazon, we continually look for opportunities to invent on behalf of our customers, helping them find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. To this end, we offer advertisers and agencies ways to connect with customers that are accretive to the customer’s experience with Amazon. We launched our first advertising program in 2006, and since then have built a global portfolio of advertising solutions on Amazon owned sites, mobile web and apps, Fire tablet and TV, out of home, and on thousands of external publishers on desktop and mobile through programmatic advertising.
In this role, you will lead a team that manages training programs for our global advertising sales teams, as well as for our external clients—advertisers and agencies. The team is responsible for creating strategy for our training programs with the learner in mind, developing and creating training content through instructor-led sessions, eLearning, videos, and documentation, managing training logistics and platforms, and implementing and maintaining robust measurement to continuously improve the effectiveness of training. The existing programs include new hire on-boarding, product launch training, ongoing product training and professional development, and external client accreditation and training. Based on the focus of training metrics and scale, the successful candidate will have a strong background in leading scaled operations, with an eye for detail in creating high quality content and learning materials.
· Bachelor’s in business, learning and development, or advertising/ marketing, or related fields
· 3+ years leading and developing a team
· 3+ years Experience in project management
· 3+ years in managing operations and/or learning and development
· Ability to form strong relationships and build trust across the organization
· Ability to create broad programs and processes that scale to multiple businesses and teams
· Demonstrated capacity to thrive in a fast-paced workplace and deal with ongoing change and ambiguity
· Detail-oriented with a high bar for quality content
· Metrics-driven—we dive deep on data to support business drivers, and this person will need to collect and analyze data to draw conclusions to inform action
· Master’s in business, learning and development, or advertising/ marketing, or related fields
· Digital advertising experience
· Experience building for and working with a global audience and stakeholders
· Experience building educational content
How to Apply / Contact
Apply online: https://www.amazon.jobs/en/jobs/463615